-
January 27th, 2006, 04:54 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
Ok well... [img]redface.gif[/img] umm... so I just got kaya yesterday and felt it would only be right if she took the main place in bed with me last night (um and yes I am 22 married with a little girl, and I still sleep with dolls) So as it came time for bed I had carried Jess, Nellie, and Kaya upstairs with me. Nellie and Jess are normally my slumber party buddies but last night I felt like since Kaya was going to stay they could sit in front of the bed on Sam's wicker chairs. So I carefully placed them there, and crawled into bed with Kaya... no sooner was I there that I relized I can't fall asleep...
So I end up just staring at Jess and Nellie, thinking 3 dolls in bed with two adults is just too much... but still can't go to sleep... so finally I roll out and go grab Jess and Nellie and place them in bed with us. Well I finally did get to sleep... but OY what's wrong with me!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks